Everything included in our comprehensive data breach planning and response solution
When it comes to your business and customer data, you can never be too careful.
SmartIDentity for Business provides a cost-effective data breach planning and response solution for your business. SmartIDentity for Business gives you numerous tools to assist you in mitigating risk before a breach happens and provides you with several essential tools to quickly respond if it does.
Read below to learn more about SmartIDentity for Business and watch our video to see how it works: SmartIDentity for Business Video
SmartIDentity For Business pre-breach tools help to safeguard your business and arm you with preparation, planning and knowledge about potential threats.
Our pre-breach solution includes:
These optional pre-breach services are also available:
In addition to a comprehensive suite of pre-breach planning tools, SmartIDentity for Business will be there to help you quickly respond to any data breach event while helping your organization remain compliant with all state and federal laws. Post-breach solutions include:
These optional post-breach services are also available:
Included with SmartIDentity for Business is a solution that helps address the vexing problem of cybersecurity compliance and breach response. A one-stop legal compliance tool for small and mid-sized businesses puts comprehensive resources for data security and breach response at your fingertips.
Developed by one of the nations leading multidisciplinary teams of CIPP certified attorneys offers:
- Interactive state law maps populated with plain language FAQs that help you navigate key provisions of all U.S. state breach notification laws, as well as reasonable safeguard laws, data destruction laws, and other data security mandates
- E-learning capabilities, including GDPR and CCPA FAQs, federal and state government resources, white papers and other materials that are updated as regulations evolve
- High-level interactive assessment tools for data security compliance and breach response readiness
- Sample policies, including a written information security program (WISP) wizard, to ensure you have reasonable policies and procedures to safeguard your organization’s information
- Access to breach coaching and related services via our 24/7 Incident Response Team, should your organization experience a security incident and need immediate assistance
In the event of a data breach incidenty businesses are required to comply with a patchwork of state and federal regulations. It is key that the response is timely and comprehensive to avoid litigation from both regulators and affected victims. SmartIDentity for Business maintains a constant watch on the ever-changing data breach regulatory environment to keep you compliant should you experience an information security incident.
A critical service provided within SmartIDentity for Business not included in database/template breach response solutions, is immediate access to a highly qualified and experienced data breach attorney. The attorney will guide you through the critical steps of determining your risk exposure, develop a plan to keep your response to the breach legal, and most critically protect any work product they create on your behalf via attorney-client privilege.
- Dedicated Data Breach Response Attorney
- Dedicated Rapid Response Team
- In-Depth Assessments to Determine Compliance and Notification
- Fully-Managed Data Breach Victim Recovery
- Data Breach Notification Response Plan
In most cases, companies that experience a breach are not required to offer victims any type of recovery assistance—and they often don’t. It’s this lack of help that causes many victims to sue and win damages, an action that also garners plenty of negative publicity for the business.
With SmartIDentity For Business, your membership includes fully managed recovery assistance for any customers who experience identity theft as a result of a breach. Affected customers will have a dedicated Recovery Advocate to manage the entire process from beginning to end, working with law enforcement, credit agencies, financial institutions and others until the victim’s identity is restored.
And, our 100% recovery rate ensures that your customers receive the prompt assistance and resolution they deserve.
Learn more about how our helpful pre- and post-breach planning tools and resources can help your small or medium business get the protection you need to remain successful.